Like all financial advisers, you have needs and circumstances regarding technology that are specific to your organization. I offer several ways you can hire me to move forward with your technology initiatives and position your practice for continued success.
November 2013 update: Due to high demand, new retainer engagements are not available until February 2014. Please contact me if you’d like to be added to the waiting list.
You’re an adviser, and the precious hours you work each day should be devoted to servicing existing clients and identifying new prospects. You have neither the time nor interest in wading through all the technology options available for your practice.
You need someone you can talk with about your existing infrastructure, current frustrations, goals for the future, and how technology can make you more efficient and profitable.
Under a retainer engagement, you’ll receive:
- Two phone consultations per month, each lasting 45 minutes
- Unlimited support via email
- Access to my personal library of resources and reference material
- Referrals to vendors, service providers, and other consultants I feel will best help you meet your goals
- Three month retainer: $4000
- Six month retainer: $7200
- More than six months: Contact me.
You and your staff have already gathered information on your own about your technology options. You don’t need a formal retainer engagement, but before you move forward, you want to make sure there isn’t something you’re missing.
In my Second Opinion process, you will:
- fill out my Technology Assessment form (Download Now!)
- participate in a 30-minute phone conference to complement information in your Assessment form
- receive a Technology Review and Recommendations document, including resources and referrals for solutions that may not be on your radar, but likely may be a good fit for your needs. (See an example Review and Recommendations document)
- discuss the Review and Recommendations document in a 60-minute phone conference
By the Hour
Sometimes you just need someone you can talk to about technology in your business. You’re not looking for a long-term engagement, just a simple, to-the-point discussion about what steps you can take to better use technology in your practice.
Rate: $295 per hour (two hour minimum, can be allocated across several calls)